Driving traffic to a blog and increase its fan following is not as easy as it seems. It takes a lot of time in building a fair amount of fan following to a blog. No matter what products you are using to monetize your blog if you do not have traffic on your blog then all of this is useless.
To drive constant traffic to your blog and build its fan following you need to target a specific audience. For instance, if you advertise lawn mowers to university students or try to sell high end laptops to part time security guards then you are making a fool out of yourself. You should totally keep your eye on the needs of the people about which your blog revolves around.
Now, to build targeted traffic you will have to find out where exactly is your targeted audience on the web so that you can share your content with them. To start building fan following to your blog, you need to brand yourself to your targeted audience and you can do so by commenting on blogs with similar niche as yours, staying active on similar communities, answering related questions on Q&A sites and the likes.
Once you start engaging with your target audience and they start liking your content, it will create a buzz among them and then your fan following and traffic will boost.
However, most people find it quite uneasy to keep finding out these communities and look for chances to answer, share etc. What if someone else would do it for you? I know hardly any person will do your work for you without seeking any profit but what if something else would do it for you? Not a person but a tool. Yes, there is a tool which will help you in branding yourself and your blog to your audience.
And today, I am going to write a review of this product which is known as ‘BuzzBundle’
BuzzBundle Review – Find Targeted Audience and drive traffic.
BuzzBundle is a desktop tool for social media automation. BuzzBundle helps its users in bringing targeted traffic to their blog from numerous sources such as blog communities, Q & A sites, Forums and social media sites. BuzzBundle fetches data from all the major social media sites, Blogs, Forums based on your keyword, helps in getting a conversation with them directly and then shares your content with them. Here are the most noticeable features of BuzzBundle:
1) Scans Blogs, Forums, Communities and Social Media Sites based on the provided keyword.
2) Manages new profile registration and verification process on its own.
3) Lets you find conversations on your topic and posts a reply without you typing it.
4) Brilliantly maintains existing Social Media profiles and helps you in posting to all places with a single click.
The best thing about BuzzBundle is that it provides a free trial period to its users. So, you can try BuzzBundle’s trial version and then think about buying the premium version.
How to develop a Campaign on BuzzBundle
Setting up a Campaign on BuzzBundle is simple and easy. All you have to do is create a new project and link a website URL to the campaign with the keywords you want BuzzBundle to search for. Here is how you can start a successful campaign on BuzzBundle:
1) Create a new project and then click on ‘Add Stream(s)’ option. Now you can adjust your keywords and add related content to BuzzBundle which it will be using while scanning.
BuzzBundle will now fetch data and content from Blogs, Forums, Social Media sites and communities from all over the web
2) The next step is to edit the layout. You will be able to see 4 columns which can be edited for each stream. To edit the layout, click on the gear at the top of the column and then click on “edit this stream”. You can now check or uncheck the Social Media Sites which BuzzBundle will include or exclude while performing scanning.
3) The next step is to set up proxies which will let BuzzBundle to correctly search Google Search Results page and provide useful information. If you have added multiple keywords in the campaign then using a proxy is highly recommended. You can import the proxies by clicking on Preferences> Search engine safety> Proxy rotational.
4) The last and final step is to setup your profile and persona on BuzzBundle Campaign. To do so, click on Personas and Profiles tab at the left side. Then, upload the image you want to and type in the name you want to be known as and then BuzzBundle will ask you to fill out the basic registration details like Name, Date of Birth, password, email etc. Once you fill up this info, connect your social media profiles by clicking on the “connect profile” button.
That’s all folks, BuzzBundle now start scanning and interacting with your targeted audience.
BuzzBundle is without doubt a great way to drive constant target traffic to your blog. You don’t have to spend countless hours commenting and answering people despite getting a very little amount of traffic. BuzzBundle is one of the best social media automation tool for building fan following and branding your blog to people belonging in the same niche as yours.
As mentioned above, BuzzBundle is absolutely free to try out and explore the depths of social media branding. You can try out the trial version of BuzzBundle without buying the original version. Once you are satisfied with it, you can make your thoughts up and go for the original version of BuzzBundle.
If you have any sort of queries or doubts regarding BuzzBundle or any social media automation tool then feel free to leave them in the comment box below. Also, don’t hesitate to write your suggestions or experience with BuzzBundle. Stay tuned to our blog for more such helpful guides and reviews on blogging and branding. Have a great blogging journey ahead!
I’ve been working online for several years, mostly as an internet marketer. I’ve been blogging for 8 years