What Information Is Needed And Why
- Frucall needs your email address to send you information for completing your sign up process, your forgotten password, and other important correspondence related to your Frucall account and transactions.
- Frucall does not send spam email.
- Frucall needs your cell phone number to save your BookMarks, VoiceNotes, BuddyLists, etc. and present them to you when you need them.
- Frucall does not call you or send unsolicited SMS to your cell phone.
- If you want to use the BuyNow feature to purchase items, Frucall needs your personal information: full name as it appears on your credit card, billing and shipping addresses, card type and number, and expiration date. Frucall provides this information to the online merchant that you have chosen to place an order with. Please see our Terms of Sale for additional details.
- You can always access and update your personal information on Frucall by logging into your account.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
- Frucall uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect your personal information. SSL encrypts information and keeps the data private and confidential between computer systems, so it is safe to transmit your personal information over the Internet.
- Frucall does not sell or rent your personal information to a third party.
- Frucall does not disclose your personal information to any third parties except under legal subpoena.
- The password that you choose for your Frucall account is designed to protect your account from unauthorized use. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or otherwise disclosed passwords.
- Cookies are identifiers that are stored on your computer through your web browser in order to enable web sites to recognize you when you visit them.